Glossybox June 2016 - First Impressions

Monthly subscription boxes have been massively growing in popularity over the past few years. I've been looking for one to treat myself to for a while and stumbled upon 'Glossybox'.

There are a few things that tempted me to try this box, first of all that you get a variety of beauty products, not just make up. I tend to stick to the same skincare routine and thought it would be refreshing to receive some new and exciting things.
 I live in quite a small area so I don't really have much of a chance to get to the big beauty shops to browse anymore, I wanted a box that would give me a few different products a month to try out.

The second reason was the price! At £10 + £3.25 P&P it's quite reasonable for a monthly spend.

Glossybox June 2016

June's box arrived this morning, I ordered the box on the 22nd of June which means it only took 3 days to get to me. Really fast shipping, brilliant.

The products came in a gorgeous sturdy pink box and nested safely with tissue paper.

I received 6 products this month, most of which I still have to try! I'll update here with my thoughts once I've had a chance to sample them properly.

They were;
♥ Starskin Smoothing Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Eye Masks, 2 packets. I am really intrigued by these as I've never used an eye mask before, the packet recommends putting them in the fridge 10 minutes before use, they sound really soothing.
♥ Spa To You Natural Konjac Sponge. There are a lot of claims on the back of this sponge packet! The leaflet says this is one of the latest trends from Japan and Korea who always seem to be way ahead in skincare. I'll write back with my thoughts later.
♥ De Bruyere After Sun Lotion, 50ml. This smells amazing! I don't have an after sun lotion so was really happy to get this.
♥ Ladival Sun Protection Spray SPF 15, 150ml. The SPF count is a bit low for me to use this on a particularly sunny day outdoors, but for everyday wear (when I will be out of the house a little bit) I can see this as being useful. It's got a non-greasy formula which is great again for everyday wear, it definitely feels a lot less greasy than my Nivea sun cream. It also offers protection against four types of UV rays.
♥ Emite Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint. This one sort of reminds me of Benefit's 'Benetint'. This is the first product of the bunch I tried and it gives my lips a lovely rosy look, although it does tickle a bit when applying it, haha.
♥ Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner, 20ml. I have tried and loved this product in it's full size in the past, so I was happy to receive this little packet. I love Aussie, it's a great quality haircare brand and their conditioners smell divine!

I'm really happy with my first Glossybox! It was lovely to get something in the post all wrapped up and pretty, it almost felt like a present!
hannahdoodle blog signature

1 comment

  1. Good sharing, Glossybox and Memebox are one of the Korea’s greatest beauty ongoing services, box way up about several to six cosmetic goods or biological samples and ship those to subscribers each month. Read more at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/glossybox-and-memebox/

    ReplyDelete